Earth Day

It is almost Earth Day!

thumb-earthday-globe_west_313

I will help the world by…

Turning off the lights, turning the temperature in the house down, planting some trees and using less water.

How will you help the world on earth day?

The world needs you!

naruto_pointing_at_you_by_mbn8r-d45xc9d

3 thoughts on “Earth Day

1. Dear Lucas,
    I like how you said what you are going to do on earth day to help the earth and I like how you used pictures to enhance your message.
    From, Colin 🙂

2. HI! IM JAYDIN, I AM FROM CALIFORNIA!~ i dont know why that was in all caps, but oh well! haha. but anyways i am having a challenge with my class to see who has the most veiws from our blog, i like to call them ” blinks” but i am trying to win! i really like your blog! haha well, help me win the contest and come visit my blog! i have had some people tell me that my blogs are interesting and i hope you find it just as initeresting! well, anyways come check out my blog! http://jn1362.edublogs.org/
    hope you visit it!

3. Hi Lucas,
    I am enjoying your blog posts, especially your comments about Earth hour. I wonder if you are working on the blogging challenge tasks ? We are up to Week 6 now.

As far as caring for the earth, I recycle anything I can, use a compost system for kitchen scraps, grow vegetables, have our own backyard chickens. Have you heard of ‘food miles” ? It is an interesting way to reduce energy use.

Regards

Celia